Maschine 2 v2.16.0 WiN x64
BobDule/R2R KGN | 1 Nov 2022 | 289MB | FACTORY LiBRARY: 5.62GB
..:: STANDALONE, AAX, VSTi, x64 ::..
POWER OF SOFTWARE
The included MASCHINE 2 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology. Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling, plus a new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. Get ready for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
VARIATION ENGINE: RANDOMIZATION AND HUMANIZATION
The new Variation Engine helps add variety and spontaneity to your patterns. Humanize lets you shake off the shackles of quantization and loosen up a drum beat or melody. And Randomize kickstarts new tracks by creating new patterns with random velocities and positions–the perfect tool for spawning new ideas.
LOCK AND MORPH SNAPSHOTS
Whether you want to experiment creatively or just want to add some improvisation during a live performance, Lock has you covered. Simply freeze your current settings, tweak a sound’s characters, change an envelope, open a filter, and when you’re ready, return back to your initial settings at the press of a button, for up to 64 snapshots. And with the new Morph function, MASCHINE blends seamlessly from one snapshot to the next, making it easy to discover new transitions.
CONTROL EXTERNAL GEAR WITH MIDI CC
With new MIDI CC capabilities, you can control your MIDI-capable external instruments, like your favorite groovebox or Korg synth, as if they were plugins. Simply load the controller template for your device in your MASCHINE software, and you can play with any MIDI-enabled parameters, like tweaking a filter or adjusting a sound’s attack, directly from MASCHINE’s ultra-responsive pads and knobs. To get you started, we’ve built a library of presets for popular devices, which you can find on our Downloads page–and if you can’t find a preset for your favorite synth, it’s easy to build your own.
2.16 – 2022-10-31
– ADDED – Support for Native Silicon
– ADDED – Support for VST3 hosting
– ADDED – Support for VST3 migration: Opening a project that contains VST2s should automatically migrate to VST3 instances whilst preserving parameter settings.
– This feature is available for plug-ins that have added VST3 migration support.
– FIXED – Issue where Maschine Browser freeze when browsing result lists with Previews ON on M1 ARM Computers
– FIXED – Issue where Maschine was crashing when switching between Idea and Song mode
– FIXED – Fixed miscellaneous reported bugs and issues
- MacOS: macOS 10.12 or 10.13, Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM
- Windows: Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4GB RAM
Maschine 2 v2.16.0 STANDALONE VSTi WiN x64
🡳 Download 🡳