Octavlord v1.0.1 WiN MAC
Team DECiBEL | 19 Nov 2019 | 29.0 MB
…::: VST, AU, x64 :::…
Octavlord | Octave Conjuring Machine
Taking cues from magesy download a legacy of famous guitar pedals, Octavlord has been designed to generate three variable octaves from magesy download input sources. It simultaneously reproduces sub, minus one and plus one octaves, embellishes with fluttery modulations and conjures voices previously unheard in the source material. Octavlord can work his magic with subliminal bass pulsations or with extreme, multi-octave sonic aberrations.
Three Part Octaver
Octavlord automatically generates a 3-octave harmony that you can manually mix and blend. With the Blend control you can attenuate your original signal and process any combination of resulting harmonies.
The analog (“Moog-style”) 4-pole filter is hard-wired in series with the octaver. Tone sculpt only the octaves while leaving your original signal untouched.
Crossover & Animation
The built-in Flutter control modulates the amplitude of the Octave harmonies. Use Flutter to add slow pulsations or fast moving tremolo to the processed signal.
– Three-part octaver effect
– Generates simultaneous sub, plus one and minus one octaves
– Fast tremolo and slow amplitude modulation.
– Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host
– Includes a collection of factory presets
– OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64
– Audio Units or VST compatible audio host
Octavlord v1.0.1 AU VST x64 WiN MAC-DECiBEL