Splitch v1.0.1 WiN MAC
Team DECiBEL | 14 Dec 2019 | 50.7 MB
Splitch | Distortion & Pitch Mangling Machine
Splitch is much more than a pitch shifter. It can cleanly shimmer and reflect, freeze and distort, delay and scatter. Working in the spectral domain Splitch is a one octave up/down pitch shifter that grabs the incoming audio signal and routes it however you choose – through a waveshaper, a delay line, a spectral freeze and a random function. Some of Splitch’s specialties include subtle, pitch-shifted delays; spectrally frozen distortion drones; octave layering, and chaotic randomized re-pitching. Splitch is perfect for adding embellishments on top of your existing audio and will easily get you to sonic places you never thought of!
– Continuous spectral pitch shifting from -1 to +1 octave.
– Musical waveshaping distortion.
– Unique routing and modulation crossfading capabilities.
– Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host
– Includes a collection of factory presets
– OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64
– Audio Units or VST compatible audio host
Splitch v1.0.1 VST AU WiN MAC-DECiBEL