TAL-Dub-X v1.5.1 WiN MAC
Team R2R | Jan 14 2020 | WiN: 3.6 MB | OSX: 5.8 MB
…::: AU, AAX, VST, x86, x64 :::…
TAL-Dub-X is a remake of our popular original freeware TAL-Dub plug-in with a lot of additional features and AAX, OSX 64bit support. TAL-Dub-X is no emulation of a specific hardware delay effect and it has its own special sound. Don’t expect one of the very clean digital delays. An important part of the delay is a special saturation stage and a high quality low pass filter with resonance setting. This makes the delay suitable for endless delay effects. It’s possible to use MIDI automation to control the parameters.
- Drive knob controls saturation.
- High quality resonance filter..
- High pass filter..
- Delay time up to 2 seconds.
- Host tempo sync.
- TAP button.
- Feedback and POST filter routing.
- PING PONG mode.
- Stereo triangle LFO modulation for delay time and resonance filter.
- MIDI LEARN for easy automation.
- Useful presets included.
- Accurate meter.
- Version 1.5.1
- Compatibility with older OSX versions fixed (OSX only).
- Optimised build (OSX only).
- Version 1.5.0
- Notarisation for OSX catalina added
- Framework update
TAL-Dub-X v1.5.1 WiN MAC-R2R