Awave Audio v11.2 WiN
P2P | 21 April 2021 | 16.5 MB
Awave Audio is a professional yet easy to use audio file format batch converter.
– Supports a wide range of audio file formats (reads from ~90 and writes to ~60 formats).
– A simple 3-step interface for quick and easy conversions — handle a thousand files as easily as one!
– File size is limited only by disk space and the design limits of the file formats.
– Converts anything from low-rate speech up to 24/96 multi-channel audio and beyond.
– Several optional dithering techniques are available that improves the perceived sound quality when decreasing the sample bit-depth.
– Extremely high quality sample rate conversion (resampling) with up to 144dB S/N-ratio.
– Optional audio processing using VST or DX plug-ins as well as several built in functions.
– Normalization support including Replay Gain, ITU BS 1770 and EBU R 128 algorithms for psycho-acoustically adjusted volume.
– ‘Direct Stream Copy’ support for several types of raw audio data – providing both a speed advantage, and allowing addition of meta data (including volume normalization) withouth having to recompress already compressed audio.
– Handles many types of text meta-data (a.k.a. text tags, APE-tags, ID3v2 et c.) — with full Unicode support.
– And much, much more!
– Bonus features: You can also use record new audio clips, or rip tracks from Audio CD’s.
All addon is included.