DC Forensics v10.75 WiN
Team CRD | 14 April 2021 | 67.40 MB
…::: Audio Laboratory :::..
We’re now proud to announce DC Forensics 10 This powerful Forensics software product has all of the power previous versions of DC LIVE/Forensics but with some major new features! You’ll still have the best odds on the planet of pulling a voice out of the recording muck.
- Free One Year Support!
- VST Hosting (VST Plug-in Support) Added It’s finally here! No you can incorporate dozens of filters made by other companies directly DC Forensic 10. The can be used like other DC filters, and they can even be used in the multifilter!
- Forensics Audio Whisper Enhancer Filter added (including 15 factory presets)This is much more than a tricked out expander. The new Whisper Enhancer takes a completely novel approach to digging out these quiet signals that drive you crazy. It’s especially useful for otherwise decent quality recordings that have not suffered from several rounds of aggressive compression.
- Subsonic Explorer This new tool presents the operator with a clear indication of energy at 30Hz and below and allow him or her to correlate its presence to the time domain waveform. This can be very useful in certain authenticity studies, especially ones that invoice analog edits.
- Added a Forensics Histogram Comparator
- Forensics Auto Silence Chop-Out function This is great for those hours long surveillance recordings where 90% of it is silence. With this new tool, you just define the level of sound you want to keep and the program automatically marks all those silent passages. It will remove them too and product a CSV file with the exact spots the silence was removed.
- Spectral Frequency Tracking to aid in Audio Authentication
- Low Frequency Shelf option added to the Paragraphic EQ
- 32 New Paragraphic EQ Factory Presets Added
- Sampling Rate support extended from 192 kHz up to as high as 210 kHz
- Improved the audio quality of the Stretch and Squish (pitch and tempo change) system
- Updated GUI Appearance
- One-Click Switch between Fast & Classic Edit Modes
- Added Hr. indicator to record time display
- Added docking windows for History Dialog box, Vu Meter and File Information dialog boxes
- Added File Viewer Docking window to access file system more readily
- Forensics Histogram vs Time display added for analyzing entire files in a histogram domain.
- Comparative Histogram allows comparison of statistical distribution of two file portions with each other.
- File Statistics Feature (calculated on highlighted area of file)
- Changed the software application “look” to follow various flavors of Windows.
Over 1,950 Descriptive Factory Presets are now provided for ease in “getting started” with any given function.DC LIVE/Forensics was released in 2000 and and filled an important gap that was missing from the Audio Forensics world at that time. Previously, all Forensics solutions were based on expensive hardware that was difficult to use, hard to repair and even harder to upgrade. For the first time, Forensics customers were able to analyze, enhance and improve difficult recordings using only a PC with a sound card. Today, though you can still purchase tres expensive solutions, there is little that cannot be matched by the power of DC Forensics 10. There is also a very popular 3 day training class associated with this product that allows members of the law enforcement community, private citizens and other Forensics professionals access to thorough information on not only the product itself but full details relating to preserving, securing, and testifying to Audio Forensics methods.
These features were added in our most recent version!
- Auto Voice tool – This is a Major new tool. It has two independent math processes that adapt in real time. One finds noise and the other finds human speech. These are then separated. This is a tool you should try first with any voice recording as it’s so quick and easy.
- Cell Phone Noise filter – This new tool allows you to “teach” the program what a cell impulse looks like. It’s then search out those impulses and remove them and replace the pulse with interpolated good audio. You’ll find this is useful on a wide variety of cell noises that are picked up by nearby recorders.
- Spectrogram functionality – The tool has many enhancement but retains its super high resolution and fast speed. You can even scroll the spectrogram while playing audio. This is now a great tool to do authenticity studies.
- DeClipper Tool – now includes Two methods of repair of clipped and distorted signals. One has an adjustable strength and the other uses a method of frequency domain interpolation. The result is much more distortion is removed.
- Voice ID function – uses industry standard approach to allow you to see and rank the speech formants of a selected word, syllable or other speech. It also shows a frequency response plot and a Cepstrum graph. It provides the tools necessary for an expert analysis of speech characteristics.
- Overtone and sub-harmonic synthesizer – allow the operator to add some “fidelity” into muffled or otherwise hard to understand speech.
- Support for Flac, Ogg Vorbis and Broadcast Wave audio file formats.
- And much more!!!
Diamond Cut Forensics 10 Audio Laboratory v10.75 WiN-CRD