Maize Sampler v2.7.0 WiN
P2P | 22 August 2020 | 7 MB
Have you ever dreamed publishing your samples as a VSTi and Audio Unit virtual instrument? With Maize Sampler 2, this is easy and affordable. In minutes, your instruments will be ready to be used by musicians all over the world. Maize Sampler 2 is a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments.
- Standalone Windows and Mac OS X editor application (32 and 64bit).
- Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
- Disk-streaming / Memory reading mode.
- Poly / Mono / Legato voice mode with glide time.
- LFO, ADSR envelope and built-in reverb effect.
- Round-robin / Random overlapped sample trigger.
- Load EXS24 sampler format.
- Sample loop, Choke cluster, Release trigger.
- Big sample mapping area and sample table view.
- Export .mse compact instrument file.
- VST and Audio Unit player plug-in generation (32 and 64bit).
- What you see is what you get player GUI editor
- Custom knobs, faders, meters and buttons on player UI.
- Serial number copy protection on exported instruments.
- Support up to 32 audio output channels
– Upgraded application framework to improve plug-in compatibility
– Drop support of VST2 and 32bit
– Clean unused images in player GUI upon launch
– Add support to replace sample files without losing properties
– shared player on mac and it will look for .instruments folder for mse file.
– notarized for macos catalina
– Fixed a VST 3 problem
– Smoothed the group gain and pan parameter
Maize Sampler 2 v2.7.0 x86 x64 WiN