MOTiF Waveform Editor v2.0.0 WiN
TEAM KAiVAL | 11-27-2016 | x86+x64+PACK: 111 MB
Motif Waveform Editor for Motif XF, MOXF and Motif XS. Motif Waveform Editor is a powerful and easy to use editor that helps you create and edit User Waveforms for the Motif XF, MOXF and Motif XS in the most convenient way. Motif Waveform Editor for Motif XF, MOXF and Motif XS. Motif Waveform Editor is a powerful and easy to use editor that helps you create and edit User Waveforms for the Motif XF, MOXF and Motif XS in the most convenient way. Furthermore it can act as a librarian for Voices and User Waveforms at it imports and converts Voices and User Waveforms among different Motif XF, MOXF and Motif XS files!
Key features include:
– Waveform / Sample Editor
– You can import instruments from several sources as Waveforms: SoundFont (SF2) files, GigaStudio (GIG), AKAI (AKP), AIFF, WAV, MP3, WMA, FLAC and OGG Vorbis files are supported. Metadata information (loop points, velocity ranges etc) inside the files is recognized!
– You can import samples from several audio files: AIFF, WAV, MP3, WMA, FLAC or OGG. Metadata information (loop points, velocity ranges etc) inside the files or even in the filenames (pattern matching) is recognized!
– You can easily assign different samples across the keyboard and edit all parameters of Keybanks including Volume, Pan, Key/Velocity range etc.
– You can audition samples, edit loop points and apply effects like Loop Crossfade, Normalizing and Trimming.
– Voice / Waveform Librarian
– You can import Voices, User Arpeggios and User Waveforms from Motif XF X3V/X3A/X3W/X3G or Motif XS X0V/X0A/X0W/X0G files. You can import Voices and User Waveforms from MOXF X6A/X6V/X6W files.
– When you copy Voices from one file to another, the corresponding User Waveforms that the Voices are using are copied automatically!
– When you reorder Waveforms on one file, all the Voices that are using them are updated automatically!
– You can use your Motif or any other connected MIDI keyboard to audition your Waveforms by playing music with them!
– Filter Cutoff/Resonance, Envelope Attack/Release, Modulation Wheel, Pitch Bend and Sustain Pedal controls are supported to enhance the auditioning experience!
– ASIO, WASAPI and WDM Kernel Streaming technologies are supported on Windows to ensure minimum playback latency!
MOTiF Waveform Editor v2.0.0 WiN-KAiVAL