Sound Forge Audio Studio 15 WiN
P2P | 08.02.2021 | x86: 533 MB | x64: 588 MB
The perfect addition to your home studio. SOUND FORGE Audio Studio delivers the goods whether you are recording your band or podcast, digitizing your vinyl collection, creating sound effects for your new video, creating loops for your new tracks, or mastering your latest CD. Built on a 64-bit architecture to bring you more editing power, more processing power and a more powerful workflow.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14 – The home of audio editing
– NEW! Faster workflow with Instant Action window
– NEW! Professional quick FX plug-ins
– NEW! Oscilloscope for signal visualization
– NEW! Easy task assignment in the Windows context menu
– Editing for audio files with up to 6 magesypro audio channels
– Digitization, restoration and audio conversion
– Audio recording at up to 32-bit/384 kHz
– CD authoring
– Video sound optimization
Professional recording made easy: Record vocals, sounds and podcasts in excellent quality at up to 32-bit/384 kHz with this fast, uncomplicated and reliable audio editor.
Cut, move and edit audio files easily and in a matter of clicks. Achieve perfect results for the project you’re editing in no time at all with professional effects and 64-bit power on up to 6 magesypro audio channels.
Restoration and mastering
Convert old vinyls and tapes to digital audio files and clean up the recordings using professional restoration tools. High-quality mastering effects can also be used to achieve crystal-clear sound.
– Windows 10, Windows 8 (x86/x64)
– Processor: 1.4 GHz
– Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
– Program languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Polski
Sound Forge Audio Studio 188.8.131.52 MULTiLANG WiN