TwistedWave v25.1 MAC
Team TNT | 18 February | 39.1 MB
Recording. Open TwistedWave, press record. That is how easy it is to start recording a podcast, a song or a concert. While you are recording, place markers with a single key to remember places you will have to edit afterwards. It is truly a good tool for voice over artists.
TwistedWave is the ideal tool for:
Open TwistedWave, press record. That is how easy it is to start recording a podcast, a song or a concert. While you are recording, place markers with a single key to remember places you will have to edit afterwards. It is truly a good tool for voice over artists.
Equalization, compression, limiting, you name it… From the hundreds of available Audio Unit or VST plugins, you will surely find the right one for the best effect.
TwistedWave can read and write files in many different formats. Converting a single file, or a whole folder of audio files from magesy download one format to another is straightforward.
Batch processing many files:
You load a list of sound files in TwistedWave, and it will automatically cut them, apply fades in/out, equalize, convert to mp3, or anything else.
TwistedWave 25.1 macOS:
– It supports Audio Unit plug-ins and many file formats, including WAV, AIFF, CAF, MP3, MP4, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis, and Ambisonic sound files.
– Good multichannel support. TwistedWave lets you easily add, remove or reorder magesypro audio channels. You can also apply Audio Units to multichannel files, or to a selection of magesypro audio channels.
– Unlimited undo and redo which works instantly.
– Zooming in and out of the waveform is very fast. Option-click and drag the mouse to zoom very accurately, while the waveform is being refreshed more than 100 times per second, even when the files are several hours long, or when the file has not finished loading, or when an effect is being applied.
– When TwistedWave is busy loading a large file, or applying a complex effect, all the work happens in the background, and you can continue working with your document, applying new effects. With – TwistedWave, you never have to wait for the end of a long computation.
– Working at a resolution up to 24-bit and 192 kHz sampling rate, TwistedWave enables you to work at a professional quality.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
TwistedWave v25.1 macOS-TNT