ABJ v3.1.0 WiN MAC
P2P | 5 November 2020 | WiN+MAC: 4.83 GB
…::: STANDALONE, AU, VSTi, VST3, AAX, x64 :::…
ABJ aim to bring the Fender Jazz Bass sound to your studio.
Sampling: 2709 Samples, Size: 3.71 GB, 24bit 44.1khz, DFD(Direct from disk), Rich Fingering Noise – more vivid and realistic, Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure – Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization, Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Slapping, Popping, Tapping, Accentuated, Staccato, Dead Note 14 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
– Supports AU, VSTi, RTAS, AAX, AAX 64bit, Mac and Win, 32bit and 64bit
– New technology: Auto Buzz system
– Groovy Single-Note bass line
– Alternate Tuner & lowest to B
– Slap & Sustain in one MIDI track
– CPC(Customized Parameters Control), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation
– Poly Legato
– Slide Smoother
– Combined Keyswitches – combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time
– Open String First Function
– Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for string instruments
– Capo Logic – Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitarbass tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file. The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Slapping, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, – Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc. As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.