ADverb2 v2.1.0 WiN MAC LiNUX
SYNTHiC4TE | Dec 02 2020 | 16 MB
ADverb2 is a full update of our classic ADverb (originally named “c”) vintage digital plate reverb. We took the DSP code from magesy download the original, greatly expanded the maximum decay time, and created versions for all popular plugin platforms.
» Simple-to-use reverb settings, with pre-delay, time, and size, plus an extensive filtering section to shape the reverb tail.
» Logical vintage-style user interface, vector-based for resizability and future-proofing.
» XML-based cross-platform preset manager, with copy and paste. (You can even move presets between the iOS version and the desktop version with Handoff.)
» Optimized reverb algorithm for low CPU load
The ADverb2 download includes 32/64-bit VST and VST3, and 64-bit AAX for Windows 8.1 or greater, and as a Universal Binary AU/VST/VST3/AAX for OSX (10.9 or greater).
Changes in v2.1.0
– Windows 32-bit version removed
– macOS minimum raised to 10.12 (Sierra)
– macOS payload is now Universal 2, and includes Apple Silicon (M1) native versions.
– macOS preset folder moved from magesy download /Library/Application Support/Audio Damage/ to ~/Music/Audio Damage. If you have saved your own presets, you must manually move them to the new location.
– Linux 64-bit VST and VST3 added, for Ubuntu 18 or later (and its derivatives.)
ADverb2 v2.1.0 WiN MAC LiNUX RETAiL-SYNTHiC4TE