Ample Bass P III v3.1.0 WiN
P2P | 30.07.2020 | 4.34 GB
…::: STANDALONE, VSTi, VST3, AAX, x64 :::…
Ample Bass P III aim to bring the Fender Precision Bass sound to your studio.
– Size: 3.60 GB
– DFD(Direct from magesy download disk)
Rich Fingering Noise:
Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Slap, Pop, Tap, Accentuated, Repeat Note, Dead Note 12 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
– CPC(Customized Parameters Control), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
– Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
– Alternate Tuner & lowest to B.
– Multiple Capo Logics – providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
– Stereo DI Signal.
– Automatic and manual Buzzing system.
– Built-in AMP system, including three classic AMP models: Vintage-15, Bass-500, Bass-Pro.
– 1×15, 2×10, 4×10, 8×10 Four cabinets.
– Each Cabinet has 4 mic options: U87, C414, MD421 and SM57.
– Room Mics.
String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
– High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
– 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
– 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
– IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitarbass tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
– ABP: Merged the pick Expansion (1.6 GB) into ABP v3.1 library (now with Finger and Pick 2 libraries).
– New Mic modes for Acoustic Guitars (now with Mono, MS1, MS2 and AB 4 mic modes), the Mono and MS2 2 modes are the same as Mono and Stereo modes in the old versions, MS1 and AB are new modes with the different sound.
– New Preset manager.
– Remade all of presets.
– Keyboard skins for Electric Basses.
– Clickable articulation buttons.
– Fixed VST3 compatibility issue for various DAWs.
– Updated and fixed OpenGL related issues.
– Updated Riffer, fixed multiple bugs (Note length drag issue, various Strummer import issue etc.).
– Updated FX module, fixed issues with visualization.
Ample Bass P III v3.1.0 WiN