Ample Guitar Twelve III v3.0.0 WiN
P2P | 05 January 2020 | 6.46 GB
Ample Guitar Twelve III aims to bring a Taylor 956 CE 12-string Guitar sound to your studio.
– Size:8.3 GB
– Strum, Finger, Thumb-Pick three sample libraries.
– Stereo and Mono Modes.
– Controllable Resonance Sound.
– Rich Fingering Sound.
– Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic 10 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
– CPC (Customized Parameters Control) – any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
– Double Guitar.
– Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
– Alternate Tuner.
– Multiple Capo Logics – providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick. Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores. Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
– 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
– Strum Legato – legato articulations can be played while strumming.
– 4 humanization settings.
– Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.
– Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
– Delicate presets with MIDI export.
– High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
– 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
– 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
– IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
– The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab – Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
– Vintage Car (11/22/2018) Angelina (1/22/2018)