AmpliTube 5 v5.03 WiN
Team R2R KGN | 10 June 2021 | 2.35 GB
.:: x64, STANDALONE, AAX, VST3, VST ::.
AmpliTube software has forged a formidable reputation over the years for offering a comprehensive array of digital tone-tweaking tools, but AmpliTube 5 promises to eclipse its predecessors with with a newly designed GUI that is fully scalable and supports Retina displays, an enhanced user experience, and more gear. A lot more gear. All in, there are 129 new models, making for a total of over 400 gear models in the AmpliTube 5 MAX version, plus cabinet section that has been retooled using IK Multimedia’s new Volumetric Impulse Response (VIR) technology, improving power amp/speaker cab interactions for more authentic tone and feel. The VIR tech was developed by measuring 600 IRs per speaker of every existing and new cabinet model, making for 143,000 IRs in total, allowing for a three-dimensional grid interface for mic placement. You can also now import and load your own IRs. Also new to AmpliTube 5, we’ve got an expanded, fully configurable signal chain that allows you to deploy a wet-dry-wet configuration and experiment with more complicated setups – series and parallel routing? Fill your boots.
Legendary guitar/bass gear on your Mac/PC
Captures the sound, feel and vibe of over 400 of the most sought-after guitar & bass gear ever.
Developed with top brands & artists
Official gear from icons like Fender®, Mesa/Boogie®, Orange®, Slash, Brian May, Joe Satriani and many more.
Covers the entire signal chain
Stomps, amps, cabs, speakers, mics, rooms and rack FX all in one interface, all routed the way you want.
All-in-one recording & performance studio
With an 8-track recorder + DAW, looper, tuner, practice tools and live features all in one.
Powerful recording in your favorite DAW
Works as an AAX / VST / AU plug-in to create killer guitar tracks anywhere.
The most realistic tones ever
IK’s DIM™ and VIR™ technology ensures AmpliTube nails the tone and feel of every piece of gear like never before.
Changes from version 5.0.2:
– New Filter C, Filter M, Filter O and Filter R rack effects are now available for free for all AmpliTube 5 and AmpliTube 5 MAX users and are purchasable a la carte via Custom Shop for all other users.
– SLD 100 amp, 4×12 Metal T cabinet and Brit V2 speaker are now added to AmpliTube 5 CS collection and unlocked for free for all users.
– Fixed a potential issue using the cabinet split in the first chain.
– Fixed TBP-1 reversed buttons and non-functional MUTE.
– Fixed British Lead 1 and British Lead 2 missing MID knob.
– Fixed ’59 Bassman LTD incorrect “Normal” channel name on GUI.
– Fixed misspelling on BPM sync for T-Rex Replica.
– General reliability improvements
AmpliTube 5 v5.03 WiN x64-R2R