ArcSyn v4.0.3 VSTi WiN MAC
Team R2R | 20 Sep 2020 | WiN: 5.6 MB | MAC: 10.9 MB
PLATFORMs: WiN32/64 – VSTi/VST3 | macOS: AU/VSTi/VST3
ArcSyn is a 16-voice polyphonic virtual analogue synthesizer plug-in… ArcSyn Synthesizer v2.0 – The synth offers unusual waveforms, dividers, logic functions, frequency shifters, as well as LFO wave sequencing, allowing extremely complex modulation patterns. ArcSyn is laid out approximately like a MiniMoog, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to start editing programs and creating interesting sounds, although if you take the time to work out how the LFOs and modulation matrix operate, you’ll be able to create much more complex programs.
…with many unusual features:
- No samples—all oscillator waveforms are generated from magesy download scratch.
- Many unique waveforms including Sub-harmonics, Bit-Noise and FM Crossfade.
- Unique LFOs feature wave sequencing and hundreds of unusual waveforms including many random types.
- Powerful, self-oscillating filters based on the Oberheim Matrix 12.
- Many unusual filter types like Frequency Shifter, Scramble and Multi-Alias.
- Smooth, natural sound quality throughout—Oscillators and filters are 4X oversampled, all audio processing is done in 64-bit arithmetic and control signals are updated at 5500Hz or higher.
- Comes with over 450 preset programs.
- MIDI controller learn.
ArcSyn v4.0.3 AU VST3 VSTi WiN MAC-R2R