ARiA Engine v1.971 WiN
Team R2R | 11 October 2022 | 4.72 MB
The ARIA Engine is a 64-bit Sample/Synthesis Engine, It is based on the SFZ 1.0 / SFZ 2.0 open file formats for instrument programming and the Scala open file format to define scales and temperaments. The first software instrument in the ARIA engine was the Garritan Authorized Steinway Virtual Model D Piano Library, endorsed by and in cooperation with Steinway & Sons. Today, the ARIA Engine can be found in various software from Garritan, Plogue, AKAI, Sony, Microsoft and Makemusic.
ARIA’s unique and powerful features:
– Efficiency and Reliability: The core engine is lightweight, stable and efficient, with a focus on simplicity and playability.
– Open Format: ARIA’s default instrument file format is SFZ, a very powerful and public file format that is rapidly becoming the new open standard. The SFZ format is also the format used in Cakewalk products. The ARIA engine will also work with soundfont files and more file formats are expected to be supported soon.
– Modular Architecture: Its flexible plug-in based architecture allows incredible customization and future-proofing; using a custom SDK, highly efficient ARIA modules can be compiled into native machine code to do tasks such as: complex MIDI/input processing voice generation (e.g: sample player, sample modeling, additive/subtractive synthesis, physical modeling, etc), voice and master effects, and more.
– Customizable: Each product based on ARIA can have a fully unique user interface tailored to the needs of that product based on a simple XML layout that allows multiple panes, transparent images and animations.
– Custom Processing: Real-time morphing capabilities, high-order filters, convolution (for instrument body resonances and acoustic spaces), MIDI processing (for legato, anti-repetition, etc.), and custom DSP.
– Supports Multiple Platforms: ARIA-based products are currently available for these platforms: Mac OS X 10.4 and higher (PPC32, PPC64, Intel32 and Intel64) and Windows XP and Vista (both 32 and 64-bits). A native Linux version is also in the works. Works as standalone, plug-in (VST 2.4 -VST 3.0 – AudioUnits -RTAS), and supported notation programs.
– Downloadable Instruments Integration: Users will be able to access the Garritan online store, demo individual instruments, and have the opportunity to purchase sounds.
– Graceful Copy Protection: Users receive a Personalized Graphic Card Key to authorize. Simply drag and drop the personalized graphic card onto the ARIA player and it is authorized. You are allowed to use your products on multiple computers, without dongles or challenge response.
A witch says,
From this version, our ARIA and Fermata Engine are signed by R2R signature. As a result, bypassing signature check of EXE/VST/VST3/AAX is not needed anymore. AAX is now works in legit ProTools! We’ve also updated the keygen and instructions for the more stable installation. If you failed getting working in the previous versions, try these new updates!