Eos v2.1.0 WiN MAC
SYNTHiC4TE | Dec 02 2020 | 13 MB
(Win32/64, MacOSX; AAX, AU, VST3, VST)
Eos 2 is a massive update our Eos algorithmic reverb. With an all-new entirely procedural GUI (featuring full Retina and Windows HiRes compatibility), a new cross-platform preset mechanism, a new reverb algorithm, the addition of crossover controls, the addition of VST3 versions, and a ground-up rebuild for future-proofing, Eos 2 is a worthy successor to our all-time best-plugin. Eos consists of four high-quality custom-designed reverb algorithms, made with the modern production environment in mind. Three different plate simulators and our own Superhall algorithm give you a broad palette of reverb, and the easy-to-understand interface makes adjusting the algorithms to suit your track incredibly simple. Want a traditional dark plate reverb? Eos can do that. How about a short, dense room sound for your drum buss? Not a problem. But where Eos really comes in to its own is when you drop Superhall on your piano or synthesizer tracks. The incredibly long modulated hall sounds of Eno-style ambience are where Eos thrives, something that is not possible with convolution ‘verbs
- Bespoke Reverb Algorithms
Eos includes four high-quality, studio grade custom-designed reverb algorithms: Three different plate simulators and the Superhall algorithm for expansive dense and rich reverbs with gentle modulation.
- Flexible Sound Shaping
Eos’ reverb parameters (pre-delay, diffusion/density, size, attack and decay), offer precise control over the plugin’s spatial characteristics.
Rate and depth controls apply time-varying changes to the delay lines within the reverberators, making the effect sound more realistic when used gently and otherworldly at extreme settings.
- Filtering and Frequency Shaping
On top of a pair of simple EQ filters (low cut and high cut) at the reverberators’ inputs, Eos allows the user to adjust the way in which high and low frequencies decay, altering the tonal quality of the reverb tail.
- Infinite Decay
The reverberators’ decay time can be set to infinity, freezing any input signal, somewhat like a looped sample. A setting suited to creating unusual effects, providing ample sound design possibilities.
- Mix and Lock
Adjust the balance between the dry input and the effect signal. With the LOCK button engaged, the Mix parameter will not change when loading presets.
- Mono In, Stereo Out
Eos can be used in a mono-in/stereo-out or stereo-in/stereo-out context. It creates a stereo reverb output even if the input signal is mono.
- Cross-Platform Preset Format
Eos utilizes an XML-based preset manager. Work between multiple systems without troubles, make a preset on your desktop machine and paste it to the iOS version with Handoff, easily share your creations with your friends, or make a preset bundle to sell.
- Fully Resizable Hi-Dpi/Retina GUI
Eos 2’s vector-based GUI is resolution-agnostic, and displays the same on every system and resolution. Easily resize the UI (per instance) to match your visual needs, from magesy download postage stamp to poster-sized.
Eos 2 v2.1.0:
– This is a major update to Eos. In order to deal with some changes in the way JUCE handles parameters (which you may have noticed in automation problems with v2.0.x VST3) we have had to essentially rebuild the plugin from magesy download bare metal. In operation, you will not notice any changes (i.e. the feature set is the same as the previous version). However, you will notice a marked increase in stability and compatibility across all platforms.
– The one thing to pay attention to is existing sessions and presets. We have worked very hard to create an internal function that translates v2.0.x sessions and presets to the new internal format. We have tested it extensively, but you may notice slight changes.
– In addition, Eos 2 has received a new user interface that is common across all platforms.
– And finally, we have removed the 32-bit build on macOS and raised the minimum to macOS 10.9. This is required for Apple’s new Notarization process.
Eos v2.1.0 AAX AU VST VST3 WiN MAC-SYNTHiC4TE