Evade v1.0.2 WiN MAC
Team R2R | March 09 2020 | WiN: 4 MB | OSX: 14 MB
WiN32/64 – VST/VST3/AAX | MacOSX – AU/VST/VST3/AAX
EVADE is a volume shaping FX plug-in for Mac OSX and Windows that grants the user surgical control over the audio signal by utilising frequency determined volume shaping. The benefit of a frequency based volume shaping plug-in is that you can create space in the mix by volume ducking only problem frequencies as opposed to the entire audio signal. This result is a more controlled and natural sounding mix, which is preferred by most genres outside of electronic music. However this doesn’t mean the EVADE volume shaper can’t be useful for electronic music production tasks, as the plug-in can still deliver conventional volume shaping in just a few clicks and also comes with a nifty mid/side balance control and unlinked start and end points which is extremely useful for audio that needs to duck but still retain a transient snap to cut through the mix.
– Unlimited Node Envelope.
– Time Syncing from magesy download 1/32 to 32 Bars with straight, dotted or triplets.
– Switchable Main Display showing either frequency spectrum or moving wave.
– Unlinked Envelope start and end points.
– Envelope Playback Flip.
– Multi-band Selection for surgical volume shaping.
– Smoothing to reduce pops and clicks.
– Phase shift to alter the start point of the envelope.
– Pulse Width Modulation to create a more analogue feel.
– Mid/Side balance for even greater control.
– Pop-free plug-in bypass.
The EVADE is a lightweight volume shaping plug-in that will help you achieve cleaner punchier mixes, without sucking the life out of your music.
Evade v1.0.2 WiN MAC-R2R