Filterstation2 v2.1.1 WiN MAC LiNUX
SYNTHiC4TE | Dec 04 2020 | 28 MB
Filterstation2 is the take on the classic serial/parallel/stereo dual filter topology, made famous (and some would say “indispensable”) by the Sherman Filterbank and its many clones. With twelve filter algorithms, an envelope follower with stereo sidechain input, a full FSU section for extra signal hacking, and an easy-to-use interface, Filterstation2 is a valuable addition to any producer’s toolkit. Filterstation2 takes our original Filterstation plugin, and adds an all-new HiDpi/Retina-capable vector-based UI with resizability, a completely rewritten parameter and DSP section, a full selection of extreme modification tools, ProTools support, an cross-platform XML preset mechanism.
• Twelve different filter algorithms, including MS20 emulation and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
• VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects.
• LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
• Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
• Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes.
• Sidechain input for external signal to envelope follower.
• Easy-to use interface for quick programming.
• Vector-based resizable GUI.
• Cross-platform XML-based preset manager.
CHANGES IN V2.1.1:
> macOS version updated to Universal Binary 2, with Apple Silicon versions added to the installation payload.
> macOS minimum version raised to macOS 10.12 Sierra. Big Sur security theater strikes again.
Filterstation2 v2.1.1 WiN MAC LiNUX RETAiL-SYNTHiC4TE