KONTAKT 6 v6.7.1 WiN
Team R2R | 2022.04.05 | 479.09 MB
…::: VST3, VSTi, STANDALONE, x64 :::…
With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
Over two decades, KONTAKT has become a highly-developed engine for creating and playing sampled instruments. KONTAKT 6 offers more for players and builders alike:
– Introducing KONTAKT Play Series: Three new instruments for the KONTAKT library, offering pristine, contemporary sound in a creative and streamlined interface
– Wavetable synthesis module: Build hybrid instruments for entirely new sounds
– Enhanced effects: Even more effects for your creations, for greater expression and realism
– Creator Tools: New standalone application dedicated to improving the library creation and editing process.
THREE NEW INSTRUMENTS
KONTAKT 6 introduces the KONTAKT Play Series: Sonically rich sample libraries that combine powerful sound design with simple playability. Each offers eight intelligently mapped macro knobs giving you a wide-sweeping, intuitive range of control. They all showcase KONTAKT’s new wavetable module, each offering two blendable sound sources and a unique take on a speciality style.
Iconic 20th century hardware synthesizers captured with an intricate level of detail, and creatively processed with seminal outboard effects. This hybrid analog/digital instrument utilizes blendable sound sources to deliver a modern take on classic electro and synthwave, which have seen a resurgence in recent cinema.
Hybrid organic/electronic instrument that takes myriad acoustic instruments from around the world, and combines it with digital synthesis, organic foley layers, and effects processing. The result fuses traditional and digital, with basses, strings (bowed and plucked), wind instruments, tuned percussion, bells/metals, pads/drones, leads, and textural ambiences.
A contemporary, creative, and ultimately new take on keys and piano sounds. HYBRID KEYS moves away from conventional sampling processes and instead focuses on inventive techniques such as re-amping, creative mic positioning in interesting spaces, and vari-speed experiments with tape.
NEW FEATURES FOR BUILDERS
KONTAKT has long since grown beyond its origins as a software sampler, and now provides a solid foundation for building advanced sample-based instruments. We’ve been supporting this platform, and the people who use it, with continuous updates to KONTAKT 5, and KONTAKT 6 builds on this strategy with some big additions for you builders out there.
– Replika Delay: Based on the dedicated Native Instruments plug-in REPLIKA XT, it offers multiple delay modes, each with a vastly different sound character.
– Room Reverb: A new high-quality algorithmic room reverb that offers options for real time modulation.
– Hall Reverb: Another high-quality algorithmic reverb, tuned for hall sounds.
– Plate Reverb: Emulates a plate reverberator for for classic vintage metallic sounds.
– Cry Wah: Wah-wah effect module, based on the most popular wah pedal of all time.
The latest version of KONTAKT adds wavetable synthesis to the ever expanding KONTAKT toolset. All three of the new Play Series instruments incorporate this new module, and we’re looking forward to hearing what you create with this powerful new building block.
Creator Tools is a standalone application designed to improve the workflows of library builders and instrument creators. It consists of two elements: A Debugger, for identifying and fixing problems in KONTAKT script, and an Instrument Editor, which can load and run Lua scripts to automap samples, duplicate and batch rename groups, and copy settings from one part of an instrument to another.
– FIXED Updating to Kontakt 6.7.0 could crash attempting to build the database under certain conditions
– FIXED Level meters for certain effects would be broken in Edit View
– FIXED Deleting an output section preset could crash Kontakt under certain conditions
– FIXED Step Modulator was missing step 17 as a modulation target
– FIXED Edit All Buses was not working for send effects
– FIXED Keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F9 did not work correctly for Quick-Jump in the Files tab (Windows only)
– FIXED Info Pane text area now adjusts to the rack width
– FIXED Output selection popup menu in the output section would not open under certain conditions
– FIXED KSP Crash when using output_channel_name() under certain conditions
– ADDED Output section was missing a close button
– IMPROVED Zone colors in Mapping Editor now have more contrast
– KNOWN ISSUE Creator Tools does not connect when Kontakt is running natively on ARM Mac
A witch says,
Our kegen supports KONTAKT and KONTAKT PLAYER. If you are just using it for playing libraries, you can consider activating PLAYER version. Less is more sometime! Only RSA public key is patched. Works as it is. Works like original version. For the people who prefer stability. Library management tool and keygen is not included in release. Check our another release: TEAM.R2R.KONTAKT.Manager.v1.1.2-R2R Because this works like original version, we don’t guarantee the compatibility for inproper, modified, broken libraries.