Loudness Meter Pro v2.4.0 WiN
Team R2R | 04 Sep 2020 | 7.7 MB
(Win32/64; STANDALONE, AAX*, VST3, VST)
Loudness Meter helps you find the true perceived loudness of your audio and prepares it for TV or streaming services release. Join the thousands of recording studios that already use it.
– Works in almost any DAW. Available in VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Windows and macOS operating systems.
– Helps you comply with strict loudness requirements for the Film and TV industry. Helps you get the correct loudness levels for upload to Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music and Tidal.
– Prevent your mix sounding crushed and unprofessional. Get the most out of your mix, make any track sound great on all streaming platforms!
Film and TV presets
– Find out what regulation your country is using and use ITU-R BS.1770-4, EBU R128, ATSC A/85, OP-59, ARIB TR-B32 or AGCOM 219/09/CSP preset to comply with the standard.
– -Make sure to sound great on Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, Tidal or when streaming by using AES loudness preset.
GUI resizing and scaling
– GUI too small or too large? No problem, freely resize or scale the plugin! Experience insane plugin size customization.
Change the plugin views
– If you find graphs too distracting you can always switch to mini mode. Fit precisely for your workflow.
Beautiful dynamic graph
– Inspect what exactly is going on with the audio dynamic. Using the peak to short-term loudness algorithm you can detect squashed or not correctly compressed mix.
Export everything in PDF file
– Easily export PDF of all your measurements. In combination with system time coding, pinpoint the loudness problems in live events, or just make a wall poster of your favorite song!
100% accurate metering
– The plugin is calibrated and tested against ITU-R BS2217 testing materials. It satisfies all requirements defined in ITU-R BS.1770 document.
Loudness Meter Pro v2.4.0 WiN-R2R