Lurssen Mastering Console v1.1.0x WiN MAC
Team R2R | 22.07.2020 | WiN: 127 MB | OSX: 141.01 MB
STANDALONE, Audio Units, VST2, VST3, AAX
Master your music with the secret techniques, workflow and world-renowned know-how of Lurssen Mastering Lurssen Mastering Console is a groundbreaking new mastering tool for either iPad or Mac/PC that puts a lifetime’s worth of professional mastering experience at your fingertips. Created in collaboration with Mastering Engineers Gavin Lurssen and Reuben Cohen of Multi Grammy Award winning facility Lurssen Mastering in Los Angeles, it puts you at the controls in the studio with all of the secret tools, settings and techniques that have made the Lurssen sound so sought after by the world’s top-tier recording artists and producers.
It faithfully recreates Lurssen’s “whole is greater than the sum of its parts” philosophy of mastering. With it, you get a top of the line mastering processor chain that has been created and tweaked by Gavin and his team to reflect the settings they use in the studio while mastering hip-hop, rock, pop and more. With Lurssen Mastering Console, you finally have a way to make professional sounding masters no matter whether you’re in the studio or on the go.
- Created in collaboration with mastering engineers
- Accurately reproduces unique philosophy, studio workflow and signal chain
- Separate versions available for iPad and Mac/PC
- Mac/PC version works as a standalone application or as a plug-in for your DAW
- 25 pre-made “Styles” master pop, hip-hop, rock and more
- 3 easy-to-navigate displays: A Studio view with controls
- Input Drive knob
- 5 band EQ with fixed frequency
- “PUSH” Knob to subtly enhance selected song passages via uniform EQ adjustment
- Full automation of audio content adjustment
- Linkable Input Drive control for stereo balance tweaks
- Input/Process assignable VU metering
- Stereo/Mono monitoring capability
- 88.2/96kHz DSP processing
- Audio import from iPad music library
What’s new in version 1.1:
– Multi-mono support (plug-in version only).
– Classical and Jazz Styles added.
– Extended De-esser threshold range.
– Improved dynamic range and signal to noise ratio.
Lurssen Mastering Console v1.1.0x WiN MAC-R2R