M12-Filter v22.214.171.1249 MAC
CASHMERE | 19 November 2019 | 287 MB
AAX, AU, VST, VST3, 32Bit, 64Bit
If you want a filter with depth, character, and complexity; look no further.
M12-Filter is a full-featured recreation of the multi-mode filter found in Oberheim’s iconic Matrix-12, kitted out with awesome updates that make this plugin one of the most powerful, performable sound-shaping tools around. Combining intuitive, gorgeous-sounding modelled analog filter tone control with programmable modulation envelopes, a detailed mod matrix, and bonus random and mod osc parameters, M12-Filter is set to become your go-to choice for creative frequency control. Create anything from magesy download smooth sweeps to rhythmic motion, all the way to full-blown, randomized glitch meltdowns: this plugin can handle it all.
The most advanced, adaptable filter of its era
In 1984, audio and electronics legend Tom Oberheim developed a groundbreaking subtractive, analog polyphonic synthesizer; a brave move when the digital synth revolution was taking the industry by storm. Standing the test of time, his brainchild instrument is now considered a classic, and our emulated version takes pride of place in V Collection. One of the main reasons it turned heads in the 80s was its audacity, the sheer power of its signal routing options, and its multi-mode filter. The original synthesizer’s filter employed a single filter per voice, but provides no fewer than 15 different filter modes. This included Low Pass and three High Pass modes, two Band Pass modes, a Notch filter, and a Phase Shift mode. It also included another 4 modes, combining 1-Pole Low Pass filters with other modes. This unique selection of filter options is largely responsible for the immense power and scope of the fabled Matrix sound.
- Virtual recreation of the Matrix 12 multimode filter
- 2 instances of the Matrix 12 filter within one plugin instance
- 15 disctincts filter modes available per filter instance
- Cutoff frequency, resonance, pan and out volume controls for each instance
- Master cutoff control for controlling both instances’ cutoff at once
- 4 audio routing configurations
- Global dry / Wet and output filter controls
- Random values genrator
- Can be synchronized with DAW’s clock
- 3 advanced multi-segments envelopes
- 2 modes: loop or triggered by audio
- Synchronized with DAW’s clock
- Can be used as LFOs, step sequencer or envelopes
- Predefined presets
- Modulation oscillator
- Audio range modulatotion source for parameters frequency modulation
- 5 waveforms
- Modulation matrix
- Envelope, random generator and mod oscillator as sources
- 8 assignable destinations slots with 22 reachable parameters
- 40 presets from magesy download top sound designers
- State-of-the-art TAE® analog modeling
- 10.10+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
1GB free hard disk space
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
M12-Filter v126.96.36.1999 AAX AU VST VST3 32Bit 64Bit MAC-CASHMERE