Matrix-12 V v2.7.1 WiN MAC
MORiA | 23 April 2021 | 381.16 MB
ENTER THE MATRIX | The massively powerful Oberheim Matrix 12 has been resurrected at last. Using our TAE™ modeling techonology. we are able to recapture and bring you this beast of a synthesizer. Often coveted, rarely found for sale, and known as one of the greatest analog synths ever made, the Oberheim Matrix 12 was the crowning pinnacle of Oberheim products. Used by the likes of Joe Zawinul, Michael Brecker, Keith Emerson, Vince Clarke, Tangerine Dream, Nitzer Ebb, and many more, it is now available to you too.
We recreated the tonal aspects of the original 2 oscillators and their waveforms but more importantly we modeled the 15 filter modes! The Matrix 12’s complex sound was defined by its multiple filter modes and by the amazing number of modulation sources and destinations. With nearly endless possibilities of modulation routings you can create sounds with very organic qualities not found in other synthesizers.
Release Notes – 2.7.1 / January 26, 2021:
– No more font issues on case-sensitive operating systems
– VST3 MIDI learn now properly maps to CC in Live (Windows)
– VST toolbar is now properly displayed in Reason 10 instruments
– No more conflicts between the side panel and the resize function
– Type icons size have been reduced to avoid scrolling when browsing presets
Matrix-12 V v126.96.36.1993 WiN MAC-MORiA