MB-7 Mixer 3 v3.22 WiN MAC
Team R2R | March 12 2020 | WiN: 41 MB | OSX: 411 MB
WiN32/64 – VST/VST3/AAX | MacOSX – AU/VST/VST3/AAX
MB-7 Mixer is a unique plug-in that splits the signal into several frequency bands and lets you mix and process them as if they were separate tracks. Each band proposes controls that can be found on a mixing console, and more: bypass, mute or solo each band separately to isolate frequencies you want to work on, adjust the gain, the “stereoness” and the position in the stereo field. When manipulating the stereo image, a master mono switch also lets you check mono compatibility. The plug-in can also operate as a multiband VST and Audio Unit host: you can process each band independently with your favorite VST or Audio Unit plug-ins! Up to four plug-ins can be loaded on each band, pre or post fader. Latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation. The plug-in also proposes unique linking and grouping options thanks to our multi-instances technology. You can link bands together within a single instance or between several instances of the plug-in on different tracks. This lets a simple fader control as many bands on as many tracks as you want. This is particularly useful when adjusting the placement or the balance of several
– Multiband mixing console: adjust the levels, panning and “stereoness” of each band separately.
– Multiband VST, VST3 and Audio Unit Host: insert third party VST, VST3 and AU plug-ins and process each band independently.
– 28 built-in effects for multiband processing: EQ, filters, pitch & frequency shifter, delays, reverb, modulation effects, compressor, gate, bit crusher, wave shaper and more.
– External side chain support for sub plug-ins on each band.
– Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface.
– Flexible Audio routing: connect sub plug-ins i/o to any audio channel for multi-mono effects or creative side chain.
– Pre and post fader VST/VST3/AU plug-in inserts, with full latency compensation.
– Up to 7 bands, with crossover filters from magesy download 6 to 96 dB/Oct for optimal separation.
– Multiple instances linking: group bands within a single instance or between multiple instances of the plug-in. Modify the spectrum on multiple tracks with a single slider.
– Bypass, mute, solo on every band.
– Mono switch on master for mono compatibility check.
– Dual Mode: independent left and right or mid and side channels control.
– Complete visual feedback with real time response curves, spectrogram, and levels display for each band.
– Side chaining made easy: a unique way to perform multi-band side chain compression, ducking, gating and much more.
– No additional latency.
New Features & Improvements:
– Navigate presets and create new tones easily with “Tone Maps” for 9 built-in effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Wah, Sweep Filter, EQ, Freq Shifter, Reverb and Waveshaper.
– New presets for the built-in wah plug-in.
– Built-in EQ: improved impulse response convolution performance (long reverb tails are now supported, with low CPU usage).
– Mac: faster GUI rendering on recent Mac OS systems (up to 5x faster).
– Mac: fixed user interface not properly shown on retina displays in some applications built with the 10.14 Mac OS SDK (Cubase 10.5 for example).
– Mac: fixed settings panel rendering issues in dark mode on Mac OS Mojave and newer.
– Fixed issue with some VST3 plug-ins that failed to initialize when loaded (Roland Cloud VST3)
– Fixed built-in Wah plug-in that could exceed selected range in reverse mode.
MB-7 Mixer 3 v3.22 WiN MAC-R2R