Melodyne Studio v5.0.2 MAC
CODESHiNE | 14 August 2020 | 117 MB
New technologies, for better results in less time. Thanks to the fundamentally improved “Melodic” algorithm, Melodyne makes your vocal editing even better than before. With perfect, natural corrections at the press of a key. Thanks to the Chord Track, you can adapt notes with lightning speed to suit the song – chord recognition included. And with the unique Fade Tool, you can create note-based fades – even in polyphonic recordings and samples.
All this is new:
– the ability to edit pitched and noise-like components separately with the “Melodic” algorithm
– a more musical analysis of pitch deviations
– the Chord Track and Chord Grid for pitch editing, chord recognition
– the Fade Tool and Leveling Macro for editing dynamics
– an additional algorithm (“Percussive Pitched”) plus other algorithm improvements
– search functions for keyboard shortcuts, saving of shortcut sets
* Melodyne 5 does not support 32bit.
* Melodyne 5 does not support VST2, ReWire.
* You must uninstall V4 before installing V5.
For ARA integration, install VST3.
Melodyne Studio 5 v5.0.2.003 macOS-CODESHiNE