MixBox v1.x.x WiN MAC
Team R2R | 2021.09.16 | New WiN: 219.16 MB | MAC: 261.29 MB
WiN64: STANDALONE/VST/VST3/AAX | MAC: APP/AU/VST/VST3/AAX
New release!!: MixBox, a “500 series”-style virtual rack plug-in for Mac and PC. MixBox includes 70 studio processors and creative effects derived from IK’s T-RackS, AmpliTube, and SampleTank, as well as four new reverb algorithms. It packs these processors into a convenient and intuitive channel strip layout that can be used as a plug-in for any DAW or in stand-alone mode. View the complete gear and effects collection here Users can create and save their own custom channel strips in an 8-slot “rack” that can be used in all major DAWs. With drag & drop routing and a range of advanced controls like wet/dry mix, sidechain and individual processor gain, users can assemble even complex processor chains in seconds. MixBox’s stand-alone mode offers a complete, easy-to-use mixing experience for nearly any situation, with up to eight separate racks of eight processors each. Audio can be fed into a computer from any source such as a digital mixer or audio interface, and the MixBox main panel will offer control over all eight racks at once. Users can load rack presets, add or remove processors from each rack, activate the side-chain and manage input/output channels and gain for each rack, all from one panel.
Beginners will benefit from having hundreds of high-quality effects and presets, as well as 600+ presets, while advanced users can speed up their workflow by using the customizable format to save and recall whole custom effects chains instantly.
What’s New in v1.1.0:
– Added British Dynamics: A compressor with gate/expander functionality.
– Added new module and rack presets for British Dynamics.
– Optimized ConvoRoom resulting in better CPU performance.
– Desktop: Added the ability to remove presets in the uninstaller.
– iOS: Fixed an issue with Audio Player not reaching true zero volume.
– iOS: Fixed an issue with ConvoRoom CPU usage reporting incorrect values.
– General reliability improvements.