P42 Climax v4.0 macOS
MORiA | 25 September 2022 | 64.10MB
.: AAX, AU, VST, VST3, 64Bit :.
P42 Climax is an innovative multifaceted powerstrip for tone shaping/coloration, saturation and conjures more of the idea of working with hardware. P42 Climax begins with the heartbeat of a hardware line amp, and ends on every single track because it has the cpu coverage to do so (more than 300 instances in a single session). Sculpt your perfect sound whether processing a single instrument, grouped tracks, the 2-bus or even when mastering. The sound is simply… unbelievable! Don’t underestimate the few parameters in P42 Climax. It is chameleon like, able to assimilate many different coloring hardware devices, but never intended to copy any single one! P42 Climax works magic on drum bus, snare, and of course the bass guitar. Inserting P42 on the 2-bus track, immediately opens up your mix and exposes hidden gems in your mix. With its Mid/Side processing and detailed metering (peak, RMS and LUFS) and Auto. Gain Compensation workflow, P42 fits nicely into your mastering signal chain.
Don’t get scared by the price tag- a comparable hardware unit for a single channel costs around $1,700. Check the Audio examples below as we compare P42 Climax plugin tone shaping against the Neve 1080, Studer A812 Tape recorder, WolfBox DI and other hardware devices.
– Organic hardware-like feel & behavior.
– Pulsar Modular signature Shelving EQ (Low & High).
– Signature LPF and HPF
– Tube-like odd harmonics saturation slider.
– Super low cpu tax and zero sample latency!
– Works with Mono, Dual Mono or Stereo signal.
– All parameters are exposed to your DAW for automation.
– macOS: AU, AAX and VST3 formats.
– Windows: VST3 and AAX formats.
– Linux LV2 format coming soon!
Version 4.0 Sep. 23, 2022
• Code optimization.
• Address bugs specific to certain users’ installations.
• Air Band goes up to 16 kHz.
• Delta Solo allows you to hear what the plugin is doing.
• Additional MOD features:
• Based on your DAW sample rate, LPF can go up to 40 kHz.
• Dual Mono behavior for DAWs that do not support dual-mono plugins.
• Switch the shelves EQ to proportional Q.