PatchWork v2.60 WiN
NeBULA | 28 September 2022 | 179MB
WiN64 – EXE/VST/VST3/AAX
“The virtual patchbay for audio plug-ins”
PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance. It is possible to chain effects in series or create up to 8 parallel chains that can be activated independently. This lets you create your favorite effects or instruments configurations within the plug-in, without the need for multiple busses. These configurations can be saved as presets and recalled instantly, or shared with multiple DAWs, using any plug-in format (full list below). Despite the name, you can forget about wires or cables: configuring plug-ins routing is as simple as adding or removing a row or a column in the rack’s matrix.
For each plug-in slot, latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation. The plug-in also stores the position of the window for each plug-in so that the layout is restored with your session or saved with presets. The plug-in is available as an audio effect or a virtual instrument so that it can be inserted on any type of track, with up to 8 audio channels. Input and output level meters are also included to monitor the signal that is dispatched to inserted plug-ins.
- Configurable VST, VST3 or Audio Unit plug-ins rack: host up to 64 third party plug-ins or instruments in series or parallel.
- Available as an effect, virtual instrument or standalone application.
- Build your own effects chains: up to 8 “pre” and “post” plug-ins slots to chain plug-ins in series.
- Parallel processing made easy: up to 8 parallel plug-ins chains, with phase flip, solo and gain controls.
- Host up to 8 virtual instruments in parallel and mix them within the plug-in.
- Global Dry/Wet control (“Mix”).
- Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface.
- Flexible MIDI routing: connect sub plug-ins together or with the host application.
- Flexible Audio routing: connect sub plug-ins i/o to any audio channel.
- External side chain and multiple outputs support.
- Link pre and post gains for automatic gain compensation.
- Cut, Copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots.
- Recall complex processing setups and plug-ins layouts with one click and share them between your DAWs.
- Input and output levels monitoring.
- Plug-ins Latency compensation.
- Supports VST Shell plug-ins.
- Integrated undo/redo.
- Fully customizable user interface, with multiple sizes.
– New macro controls editor to edit plug-in parameters mapping.
– Assign multiple parameters from multiple plug-ins to a single macro control, and adjust the range for each parameter.
– Assign a name to each macro control, that is now displayed in automation lanes in most host applications (may require a session reload in some cases).
– Parameters names for existing sessions will be automatically updated upon load.
– Select macro knobs appearance among 19 predefined styles.
– New learn modes to quickly assign plug-in parameters.
– MIDI output is now enabled in standalone application.
– Select individual MIDI I/O in standalone application.
– Added an option in global & preset input settings to send MIDI events when MIDI-enabled parameters are modified in the plug-in (to update control surfaces accordingly).
– In most plug-in formats, internal audio I/O configuration can now be selected regardless of the configuration defined by the host (you can for example reduce the number of channels to save CPU and process only selected channels).
– PatchWork App now uses Apple’s Hardened Runtime and the installer has been notarized to avoid security warnings on Mac.
– Improved performance to load the user interface.
– Improved VST parameter value display in some host applications.
– Fixed bypass that did not let MIDI messages go thru for some MIDI plug-ins.
– Fixed some GUI resizing issues with some VST3 plug-ins.
– Fixed signal overflow issues with the Reverb built-in plug-in for some surround configurations.
Warning: presets and sessions saved with this new version will not reload properly with older versions of PatchWork (params maps will be lost)
Only 64 bit variants “repaired”! Its time to drop 32 bit. Replace files with our “repaired” ones. Enjoy!