Pigments v2.0.0 WiN x64
Team R2R | 19 Jan 2020 | 270.6 MB
(Win64; AAX, VST3, VSTi, STANDALONE)
Pigments, a hybrid “polychrome” instrument that features hugely powerful, cutting-edge wavetable synthesis alongside award-winning virtual analog technology. After spending 20 years analyzing and emulating the best synthesizers ever made, they have now used their expertise to create an original, uniquely software synthesizer. Pigments offers exceptional sound thanks to its hugely powerful architecture and lightning-fast workflow that makes complex modulations easy, fast, and fun.
Pigments has some colorful tricks up its sleeve. In fact, it can do things other synthesizers simply cannot do. These include:
•Scale quantized pitch modulations to build complex melodic sequences.
•Continuous unison controls that can be modulated, with classic and chord modes.
•Extensive waveshaping options for the wavetable oscillator, with great aliasing control.
•The usual modulation sources and some more unconventional ones like the Turing and Binary random generators.
•Powerful gate/retrig handling for modulators. Perfect to inspire unusual rhythmic sequences or self-generating patches.
•Polyrhythmic sequencer with a strong emphasis on randomness, with scale control to remain musical.
At a glance, here are its key features:
•Two engines in parallel: the best of both worlds
•Virtual Analog triple oscillator engine.
•Complex Wavetable engine with morphing and import.
•Twin filters: dozens to choose from
•Classic filters from magesy download V Collection instruments.
•Modern filters like surgeon and comb.
•Continuous series/parallel routing.
•Powerful effects section: an all-in-one solution
•13 stunning effects, including wavefolder, overdrive, parametric EQ, and delay.
•Insert or Send routing options with drag and drop for easy switching.
•All the essential parameters can be modulated.
•Advanced modulation system: modulate anything with anything
•Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based.
•Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random sources.
•4 assignable Macros to control multiple parameters at once.
•Visual interface: understand your sound
•Graphical representation of the most important modules.
•Living, moving waveform to see your sound come alive.
•Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator: get creative
•Create complex, custom and evolving sequences or arps.
•Extensive factory preset library: learn from magesy download the masters
•Hundreds of presets from magesy download awesome artists and experienced sound designers, including Jeremy Savage, Starcadian, Cubic Spline, Mord Fustang, and Jörg Hüttner.
•Highlighted “notes” to show which parameters are recommended to tweak.
- Added a new sample engine
- Added a granular section within the sample engine
- Unison available within all the engines
- Unison voice count is now a continuous parameter
- Added a FM toggle switch for oscs #1 and #2 of the Virtual Analog engine
- Added a new west coast low pass gate
- Added the ability to copy one filter to the other
- Added a new tape echo delay
- Improved Compressor ballistics
- Added a fine delay control to the Delay
- Added the ability to toggle buses on/off
- Drag & drop and swap improvements
- Added the ability to bypass / remove / reassign modulations
- Functions can now be used as loopable multi-segments envelopes
- Each random modulation source can now be Sample & Hold, Binary or Turing
- Plugin can output MIDI data
- Reworked random, it is now a deviation around “regular” values
- Reworked scale quantization, including user scales
- New transpose knob (modulable) before scale quantization
- Added MPE support
- Added a Vu-meter in the toolbar
- GUI has been revamped
- Added undo/redo, with keyboard shortcuts available in standalone
- Various minor bugfixes
Pigments v2.0.0 WiN-R2R