PTM-5A v3.0.2 WiN MAC LiNUX
Team R2R | 04.10.2020| WiN: 3.09 MB | OSX: 6.25 MB | LiNUX: 3.20 MB
Vintage Pultec Mid Range EQ Plug-in
Emulating the classic vintage Pultec MEQ-5 mid-range EQ, the PTM-5A replicates the sought-after passive filter character of the original, providing a versatile equalizer capable of subtle sonic enhancement or adding more obvious bite to the mid-range to help elements of the mix stand out. Ideal for acoustic instruments, drums and vocals, the PTM-5A perfectly complements the more familiar PTC-2A vintage Pultec EQ, much the same as the hardware MEQ-5 and EQP-1A units.
– Smooth controls with no ‘zipper noise’ when adjusting the plug-in settings.
– Physically modelled rotary control modes.
– Ideal for acoustic instruments, drums and vocals, the PTM-5A perfectly complements the more familiar PTC-2A Vintage Program EQ
– Transformer-coupled valve / tube amplifier emulation enhances the desirable vintage tone.
– Innovative processing models analogue filter behaviour – without additional latency or high CPU demand.
– Valve / tube emulation adds subtle character even with the EQ section bypassed.*
*The EQ switch bypasses the filter section, leaving the valve / tube emulation in the signal path, while the ‘power switch’ provides a completely clean bypass if required.
PTM-5A v3.0.2 AU VST VST3 AAX WiN MAC LiNUX-R2R