Rhythmiq v1.0.7 macOS
MORiA | 24 March 2021 | 345.75 MB
Rhythmiq uses A.I. to help you turn your tracks into a performance in a way that was previously thought impossible. Rhythmiq is fundamentally different from anything else you’ve seen. It allows you to re-shape your loops in real time and safely improvise with them while performing live. It’s your new ‘bandmate’ who learns from you. Ιt will boost your inspiration and it will help you create unique live-evolving compositions. Rhythmiq analyzes and understands your beats and instantly allows you to create new arrangements. You get unlimited, musically structured and fun rhythms, by turning a simple knob. Generate and save pattern variations, for instantly playable breaks, fills and build-ups. Enable the A.I. Beat Assistant and let it perform your loops in real-time. The Beat Assistant injects your beats with everything from nuanced micro-variations to musical, evolving changes. Although Rhythmiq uses ground-breaking A.I. technology, it is still controlled by you. Launch it while you are playing live or jamming in the studio, tell it how much variability you want and you will experience a new way to jam with your beats and find inspiration.
With Rhythmiq, you’ll be able to:
– Use A.I. to jam with your beats and finish your tracks.
– Generate infinite breaks, fills and build-ups from the same beat or layered stems.
– Perform your beats live, no finger drumming required.
– Enable your A.I. Beat Assistant and let it create endless variations of loops in real-time.
– Create musical rhythmiq variations just by turning a simple knob.
– Use simple knobs to control rhythmiq’s decision making in real-time.
– Turn off your screen and experience the future of real-time beat manipulation.
Changes in Rhythmiq v1.0.7:
– Improved audio performance during playback when HOST mode is enabled.
– Improved real-time syncing when changing DAW playback position.
– Improved GUI rendering performance.
– AAX Plug-in support for Avid Pro Tools 2019 (Beta).
– Fixed Scene launching not working correctly under certain playback conditions.
– Fixed Automation parameters not working correctly during host record mode.
– Fixed Drag & drop not working correctly under certain conditions.
– MacOS X 10.10 or later (64-bit)
– AudioUnit | VSTi | VST3 | AAX
– RAM: 4GB or more
– Monitor: 1280-by-800 resolution or higher
– Hard Disk space: 2GB or more
Rhythmiq v1.0.7 macOS-MORiA