TRAVELER v1.1.2 WiN
Team R2R | 11 May 2020 | 248.4 MB
PLATFORM: WiN64 – VST/VST3/AAX(MODiFiED)
TRAVELER precisely models the acoustic phenomenon of the Doppler effect, with a powerful and intuitive graphical path editor to determine a sound’s virtual movement. A common example of Doppler shift is the change of pitch heard when a vehicle sounding a horn approaches and recedes from magesy download an observer. TRAVELER features a fully fledged 2D path editor allowing you to precisely shape the motion path of the sound source. Further it is possible to freely position the listener in relation to the path. TRAVELER offers intuitive control over the speed of the sound source, path length and the overall doppler path duration. TRAVELER also comes with an onboard loop and granular sample player. The granular sample player allows synchronized playback to the doppler path. This makes it possible to playback the desired sound effect at different durations while remaining everything in perfect sync.
- Painstakingly modeled and physically accurate. Highly accurate modeling of doppler shift, distance based gain and air absorption filtering. Full 64-bit processing precision.
- Graphical 2D motion path editor Very detailed editing of virtual movement. Freely position the listener in relation to the path.
- Powerful sample playback engine. Features clean & pure loop sample playback and advanced synchronized granular sample playback
- Designed to fit all thinkable scenarios. Works as live insert effect and offers enhanced Audio Suite functionality. Drag & Drop or live record your own sounds. Precisely synchronize the doppler path in timecode, seconds or bars & beats mode.
- Advanced post effects and modulation possibilities. Comes with 5 post effects and 4 freely assignable multisegment LFOs. Synchronize your modulations in sync to the doppler path.
- Comes with sound effects and presets. Comes with over 80 presets and samples serving as ideal starting point to explore the vast creative potential of TRAVELER.
TRAVELER v1.1.2 AAX VST VST3 x64 WiN-R2R