ValhallaShimmer v1.2.2 macOS
AU/VST/VST3 | 24 December 2020 | 6.63 MB
Best for Ethereal decay and pitch shifting soundscapes
At its core, ValhallaShimmer is a high quality reverberator, designed to produce a smooth decay, that is both dense and colorless.
There are several reverberation modes available, to allow the user to dial in reverb decays of different sizes, ranging from magesy download smaller rooms to vast ambiences:
- By adjusting the Feedback, Diffusion and Size controls, the attack, sustain and decay of the reverb signal can be fine tuned.
- The modulation controls can be set to produce subtle mode thickening, glistening string ensemble-esque decays, and the distinctive random modulation of the older Lexicon hall algorithms.
- Two tone controls and the Color Mode selector allow the timbre to be adjusted from magesy download bright and glistening to a more natural dark decay, similar to that produced by air absorption in large spaces.
In addition, ValhallaShimmer has the ability to pitch shift the feedback signal. There are 5 pitch shift modes available:
- Single, where the feedback is shifted up or down by the Shift value.
- Dual, where the feedback is shifted both up and down (in parallel) by the Shift value.
- SingleReverse, where each grain is reversed before it is pitch shifted. This results in a smoother pitch shifting sound than the Single mode.
- DualReverse. Similar to the Dual mode, but with reversed grains, for a smoother pitch shifting sound.
- Bypass, which turns off the pitch shifting (useful for “standard” reverb sounds).
Now updated to version 1.2.2!
– VST3, signed & notarized Mac installers (ready for Big Sur), signed Windows installers.
Valhalla Shimmer v1.2.2 macOS-CODESHiNE