EZdrummer v2.1.8 WiN
Team V.R | 16 November 2019 | 50 MB
(Win32/64; AAX*, RTAS, VSTi, SAL)
EZdrummer 2 takes drum production to a whole new level. It was designed to erase any technical barrier between you and your creativity and introduces several groundbreaking features for quick and easy songwriting. In EZdrummer 2, you can go from magesy download initial rhythmic idea to finished, mixed and customized drum track without ever leaving the program. This is without a doubt the best sounding, most intuitive and creatively gratifying software environment for drum production on the market – a perfect marriage of sound, form and function.
Release notes for EZdrummer 2.1.8
– Aftertouch is now preserved when you record or import MIDI.
– Hi-hat CC is no longer converted to notes when recording.
– Aftertouch and CC can now be removed from magesy download song blocks using the right-click Remove Notes menu.
– Certain effect knobs in several EZXs did not work as intended (in version 2.1.7 only).
– When starting the standalone on MacOS X Snow Leopard, if the previously used audio device could not be opened, the error dialog for that was not possible to close.
– The effect library has been updated with fixes for some potential crashes.