Finisher FLUXX v1.0.0 macOS
MORiA | 02 March 2021 | 74.09 MB
..:: AU, VSTi, 64Bit, AAX ::..
Finisher FLUXX, the third addition to its series of virtual multi-effects. You may call this plug-in the evil genius of creative FX. It’s designed to bring dead sounds back to life. The Finisher concept combines a handful of macro controls controlling 50 different hyper complex multi-effect chains (called Modes) under the hood. It features 4 individual macro controls per Mode, each controlling a separate sound aspect, making FLUXX an intuitive and fail-proof tool for sound designers and music producers to deconstruct, transform and animate their sounds.
Finisher FLUXX features:
– 50 Finisher multi-effect Modes controlled by macro knobs.
– 100 sound designer Presets.
– Over 76 effect slots across 2 Busses plus a Master Bus.
– Automation and MIDI control to connect hardware.
I N S T R U C T I O N
– If you just installed one of the UJAM products “…MORiA.pkg”
– All you need is check “About”
– Open DAW — open UJAM Instrument — click “About”..
– If you get message “This trial version will expire in 0 days” you are good!
– If you get message “This trial version will expire in 29 days” you ain’t!
– After this message close DAW — and SET permission between your MAC & yourself via terminal
– Just google that.
– Then just install it again! You do not need to delete something etc. just install it again.
– Also for Catalina’s users If you get message “This trial version will expire in 29 days” please open terminal type in with space button
sudo mount -uw /
And then reinstall product.
One more time
If you get message “This trial version will expire in 29 days”
This is because you didn’t set up permission on your mac.
Finisher FLUXX v1.0.0 macOS-MORiA