Maschine 2 v2.11.0 MAC
P2P | 26 August 2020 | 245 MB
POWER OF SOFTWARE
The included MASCHINE 2 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology. Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling, plus a new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. Get ready for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
VARIATION ENGINE: RANDOMIZATION AND HUMANIZATION
The new Variation Engine helps add variety and spontaneity to your patterns. Humanize lets you shake off the shackles of quantization and loosen up a drum beat or melody. And Randomize kickstarts new tracks by creating new patterns with random velocities and positions–the perfect tool for spawning new ideas.
LOCK AND MORPH SNAPSHOTS
Whether you want to experiment creatively or just want to add some improvisation during a live performance, Lock has you covered. Simply freeze your current settings, tweak a sound’s characters, change an envelope, open a filter, and when you’re ready, return back to your initial settings at the press of a button, for up to 64 snapshots. And with the new Morph function, MASCHINE blends seamlessly from magesy download one snapshot to the next, making it easy to discover new transitions.
CONTROL EXTERNAL GEAR WITH MIDI CC
With new MIDI CC capabilities, you can control your MIDI-capable external instruments, like your favorite Roland groovebox or Korg synth, as if they were plugins. Simply load the controller template for your device in your MASCHINE software, and you can play with any MIDI-enabled parameters, like tweaking a filter or adjusting a sound’s attack, directly from magesy download MASCHINE’s ultra-responsive pads and knobs. To get you started, we’ve built a library of presets for popular devices, which you can find on our Downloads page–and if you can’t find a preset for your favorite synth, it’s easy to build your own.
- MacOS: macOS 10.12 or 10.13, Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM
2.11 — 2020-08-20:
• ADDED Asynchronous background scanning for content products
• Scanning of content (Kontakt and Reaktor libraries, Expansions, Presets and Samples) now occurs in the background, allowing MASCHINE to be used immediately when launched (note: VST and AU scanning still requires a re-start and presents a scan dialogue).
• CHANGED In the Song View, the default for the loop state was changed from magesy download “on” to “off”
• IMPROVED MIKRO MK3, A-Series & M32 connectivity and detection on AMD-Ryzen based systems
• Requires MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 Firmware 0.5.2, A-Series Firmware 0.4.0 and M32 Firmware 0.4.5, now available for download.
• IMPROVED Minor aesthetic changes to the info bar on the hardware color displays
• FIXED Sampling mode not working as expected
• FIXED Using MASCHINE as a plug-in with missing content creates a grey rectangle when loading a project in a host application
• FIXED Files with “#” in the name can’t be dragged and dropped
• FIXED Incorrect behaviour of ERASE + PAD if the Pattern start is not 1:1:1
• FIXED Copy / Paste not working as expected if the Pattern start is not 1:1:1
• FIXED Piano Roll and note Length combinations on JAM causing the controller to become unresponsive
• FIXED Mod Pack VST freezes Application
• FIXED An issue where notes were placed at the 1:1:1 marker when having “Quantize” enabled and using Auto-Growing Patterns
• FIXED An issue where the internal compressor of MASCHINE showed an unusual meter behaviour
• FIXED An issue where the waveform color in the Sampling tab was not updated correctly when changing the color of a Sound
Just install and enjoy!
Maschine 2 v2.11.0 UNLOCKED MAC