Massive X v1.3.1 MAC
P2P | 25 August 2020 | 939 MB
(64Bit; AU, VSTi)
The original Massive, having helped define the sound of modern genres such as dubstep and EDM, became synonymous with an exciting, forward-thinking approach to synthesis that unapologetically embraced its digital DNA. Famous for its intuitive interface and sonic potential – from magesy download enormous basslines and soaring leads, to evolving ambient textures – it quickly became a staple part of many production toolkits. Massive X is Native Instruments’ new flagship synth, built by the same team as its predecessor. Based on a state of the art architecture, it delivers pristine sound, and huge creative flexibility for artists and sound designers alike – allowing them to create, modulate, and experiment with sound from magesy download a huge range of sources, in any way they like.
Release Notes: 1.3.1 — 2020-08-20:
• MASSIVE X is only available as AAX, AU, VST Plug-ins in this version. MASSIVE X requires an AVX compatible CPU to install and run. The MASSIVE X Factory Library is a separate installation, be sure to install via NATIVE ACCESS.
• ADDED A scrollbar is now visible to the right when scrolling through menu categories if they exceed the menu size
• ADDED A scrollbar is now available for scrolling through the content result list in context menus
• IMPROVED Parameter Readouts: Anima Rate, Flanger Time, SVF Parallel/Serial Bandwidth, Chorus/Phaser/Flanger Rate, WT OSC Standard mode Phase control, Chorus Time L1/2 R1/2 in manual mode, Comb • AP Freq/LP Freq in Fix Mode
• IMPROVED Smoother-looking modulation rings for big parameter knobs
• CHANGED User presets are now saved in a dedicated ‘Presets’ subfolder in the user content directory
• FIXED Dropping a preset onto the Massive X GUI loads the preset only in this instance
• FIXED Various issues with text input fields
• FIXED The Start/Phase knob on the Noise Player keeps correct values when the mode is changed while a macro is assigned to it
• FIXED VST Massive X GUI is displayed correctly in Maschine Plug-in Strip in Mix View when Maschine is hosted
• FIXED Menus with icons open when the icon is clicked
• FIXED Readouts for Stereo Delay’s Time parameter are displayed correctly
• KNOWN ISSUE FL Studio 20.5 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink. Fix: update to FL Studio 20.6 or higher
Please note: MASSIVE X requires an AVX-compatible CPU to run.
MASSIVE X does not currently run in standalone mode.
Just install and enjoy!