NEXUS 3 v3.3.9 AU VSTi x64 MAC
P2P | 27 March 2021 | 675 MB
NEXUS has never been faster and better! Preset loading times and CPU performance have been vastly improved. Compatible with NEXUS2. NEXUS3 is …
– Completely new librarian. It’s large so it can fit all the content available for NEXUS3!
– It features three columns for easy navigation, and displays counters for folders, categories, and presets.
– Color-coded tags, bookmarks, favorites, and a dedicated location for user presets.
– Easily find what you’re looking for with instant sound preview, search-while-you-type, filter by category and tags, and so much more.
– Time for an arpeggiator overhaul.
– Access all sixteen layer arpeggiators, in addition to the main arpeggiator.
– Extend the pattern length up to 256 steps and play the most complex patterns you can come up with.
– Throw in improvements for more comfortable editing and experimentation, and the result is the best Arpeggiator you can find on the market.
– Fully revamped effects page. Now with visualization of the signal-flow to give you real-time feedback.
– You see what you hear and you hear what you see.
– Four insert effects, four equalizers, filter, reverb, delay, impulse, and limiter. Color-coded for navigating incredibly fast.
– All on one page. No clicking back and forth countless times to get to the desired result.
– NEXUS3 features a brand-new sequencer mode. It’s easy. It’s intuitive. Give it a try!
– Nothing stands between you and those chords you’ve always wanted to put down.
– Create the most complex patterns with multiple notes per step and set the velocity individually. Zoom in on the x-axis or the y-axis to make fine adjustments or zoom out to have an overview of the full pattern.
1. Copy plugin files to your plugins folders: (Components, VST & VST3 folders)
2. You can put the (Nexus Content) folder where ever you want. Just remember to modify the path in step 3.
3. Modify settings.json in reFX > Nexus folder using a text editor.
“library_folder”: “/Applications/NEXUS library/”,
To: “library_folder”: “/WHEREVER/YOU PLACED/THE NEXUS CONTENT FOLDER/“
It should look something like this, for an example:
4. Put the reFX folder TO: /Users/Shared/
5. Open your DAW, Scan for new VST’s
A pop-up screen will show up telling you that NEXUS3 is registered. Click OK
NEXUS 3 v3.3.9 AU VSTi x64 FULL macOS