Slimer FM v1.01 WiN MAC
Team DECiBEL | 18 Apr 2021 | 9.3MB
..::: AU, VSTi, x64 :::..
Your DAW Becomes A Modular FM Ecosystem
Slimer FM turns your DAW into a modular FM mega-instrument. Traditional FM synths provide carrier and modulator oscillators to generate sounds, but Slimer FM has no modulator – just an audio input. Using simple routing in your DAW of choice, any synth/drum machine/effects chain can become the modulators – inspiring some weird ass sounds. Essentially, your whole DAW becomes an FM synthesizer.
How It Works:
– Slimer FM is a single oscillator synthesizer that can fade between sine and saw waveforms.
– There is an input knob for controlling the level of the input for FM modulation.
– There is a knob for fading between FM (frequency modulation) or PM (phase modulation) synthesis.
– There is an Attack/Decay Envelope for controlling the carrier oscillator.
– There is a simple Lopass Filter with Cutoff and Resonance control. There is also an Attack/Decay Envelope for effecting the Cutoff pitch of the filter. It can have a positive or negative effect – so put it in the middle for no effect.
Slimer FM v1.01 AU VSTi x64 WiN MAC-DECiBEL