TAL-BassLine 101 v3.2.0 WiN MAC
Team R2R | May 08 2020 | WiN: 5.1 MB | OSX: 9 MB
PLATFORM : WiN32/64 – VST/AAX | MacOSX – AU/VST/AAX
TAL-BassLine-101 is a monophonic bass synthesizer with a classic analogue sound. The GUI is intuitive and easy to use. It produces the raw sound you know from magesy download analogue devices without any effects. BassLine has a very smooth and authentic analogue sounding 24dB zero feedback delay resonance low pass filter. Especially designed and calibrated for extreme settings. It sounds even smooth with a lot resonance and a high oscillator pitch. Details as envelope transitions between overlapping notes are carefully modeled. The oscillators do not use any samples. BassLine generates all wave-forms in real time.
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Calibrated and tuned after our hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controls.
- Alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Original (RC) and linear portamento mode.
- Built in arpeggiator with some additional modes.
- Powerful step sequencer with up to 64 steps and recording option.
- 6 voice poly mode.
- Sequencer MIDI export with drag and drop.
- Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for VSTi version.
- De-Clicker mode for slower envelopes :/
- More than 300 presets.
- All sample rates supported.
- Version 3.1.8
- Sequencer reset button not working.
- Black screen bug fixed.
- Version 3.1.7
- Sequencer arrows always step two pages fixed.
- Version 3.1.5
- Modulation wheel MOD fixed
- Long loading time for sequencer UI fixed
- Version 3.1.4
- Fixed a bug where the synth does not play without MPE introduced with version 4.2.1
- MPE Timbre / Slide now isn’t bipolar anymore.
- Version 3.1.2
- Sequencer redraw issue fixed.
TAL-BassLine-101 v3.2.0 AU AAX VST VSTi x86 x64 WiN MAC-R2R