The Legend v1.3.0.x WiN MAC
TEAM R2R | 01.01.2020 | WiN: 56 MB | MAC: 128 MB
(Win32/64; AAX*, AU, VST, VSTi)
Developed in cooperation with vintage synth specialist, The Legend is designed to faithfully emulate one of the most famous vintage analog synths. Moreover, numerous innovative enhancements greatly increase its versatility. Unprecedented precision: Every component, ranging from magesy download the voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs), voltage-controlled filter (VCF) and voltage-controlled amplifier (VCA), have been modeled to an accuracy never seen before in software. The snappy filter and amplifier envelopes have been meticulously modeled, as well as the massive bottom end – even the most marginal effects like temperature drift or effects originating from magesy download the power supply have been taken into account.
The Legend comes with 480 patches crafted by leading sound designers and sorted into categories like Bass, Lead, SFX, etc.
The Legend features summary
– Accurate circuit simulation
– Two Revisions modeled, Early and Late
– 8x Oversampled engine
– Vectorized core with Unison, Mono and four-voice Polyphony modes
– 480 patches included
– Available as VST, Audio Unit and Rack Extension
New in v1.3.0:
– ProTools AAX version added.
– 8-voice mode for higher polyphony.
– Host Tempo sync switch added for OSC 3 in LO mode.
– Modwheel source added to the modulation matrix.
– Initial phase of all oscillators can be adjusted on the back panel.
– AVX support for optimal performance (requires a processor with AVX).
– Improved Retina support on the Mac (required OS X 10.9 or higher).
– Preset library increased to 530 patches total.
– Pitch Bend range increased to +/- 48 semitones.
The Legend v1.3.0.x AAX AU VSTi x86 x64 WiN MAC-R2R