VAZ Modular v3.25 WiN
TEAM R2R | 13.06.2015 | 5.10 MB
..:: VSTi, DXi, STANDALONE ::..
VAZ Modular 3 is a modular software synthesizer building on the concept of the hardware analogue modular synthesizer. A vast range of analogue-style sounds are possible and also sounds based on many other digital forms of synthesis. Sound design can be both rapid and free-form thanks to the straightforward, immediate single layer design.
- + High Quality Analogue Sound.
- + Can be used as a Stand-alone application or as a VSTi or DXi.
- + Multi-timbral: 16 Synths, each displayed in its own window, with its own module configuration.
- + 16 Note Polyphony per Synth (or per MIDI channel, if synth has multiple CVs).
- + 255 Modules / Synth.
- + Over 80 fully-featured module types.
- + Sampler, allowing mapping of instrument and drum samples across keyboard range(s).
- + Global Mixer window to set levels and apply effects to the synth outputs.
- + Support for both DirectX and VST plugins in the mixer and as a module within patches.
- + Real-Time, low latency using DirectX (typically 18-40ms, dependant on soundcard/drivers).
- + ASIO support for low latency input and output.
- + Selectable audio output rates: 11, 22, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz.
- + 64bit filter algorithms for better performance at low cutoff frequencies.
- + 3 types of Sequencer: Notes, Control and Trigger.
- + Extended sequencer pattern randomise dialogs.
- + Arpeggiator.
- + MIDI controllable, play from magesy download QWERTY or MIDI keyboard/software in real-time.
- + MIDI control of onscreen sliders and switches.
- + Loading of patches by a configurable patch menu and also by MIDI Program Change messages.
- + Sample playback straight/voice/wavetable.
- + Multi-sampling support in Wavetable and WTVoice modules.
- + Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger and Reverb effects.
- + Connect outputs of any module to the inputs of any other module.
- + Loads VAZ 2010 and VAZ+ patches and creates modules automatically.
- + Load/Save Banks of Synths, Synths/Patches, Sequences, Mixers.
- + Much more…
What’s NEW May 06, 2015
– CV Converter: fixed slide overshoot
– Filter: fixed Learn for 3rd parameter
– Multi Osc: fixed phase alignment after polyphony increase
– Pulse Divider: fix to avoid side effects when adding or removing modules
– Trigger Sequencer: fixed keyboard control of step gates
– Voice Select: fixed MIDI control
VAZ Modular v3.25 VSTi DXi STANDALONE WiN-R2R