Godlike 3 Pro v3.0 VST WiN
P2P | 05 Apr 2016 | 6.18 MB
ANALOG SOUND IN YOUR DIGITAL SYSTEM.
Godlike started out as a project to pass our time, but through the years it became one of the best Mastering softwares on the market. It easily rivals the well-known Mastering softwares, but it maintains a reasonable and fair price. There are several excellent quality Mastering programs in reachable price, but during long years none of them developed into the expected level. The most important aspect of this program is that it is designed to emulate the behaviour of analogue circuits and tape recording. Digital mastering often leads to an unattractive, harsh sound, whereas analogue systems generally allow greater control of volume and tone to be achieved while retaining the smooth sound that most listeners prefer. The software is designed to allow this sweet analogue sound from your digital studio.
- The software includes the Auto EQ application that maps the frequency values of the audio and changes them into a more linear frequency.
- The Equalizer is editable in 7 different frequency ranges, and it includes a HP and an LP filter as well.
- The software also has a 4 way multiband compressor and a 4 way stereo imager where the volume of the side and middle sounds can be edited. Their position in space can be changes with the Pan function, and if necessary the delay function can be used to create a greater sense of space.
- The reverb function has the brand new feature of being able to change the intensity of the reverb from frequency to frequency.
- Saturation is a whole new function where the audio sign can be edited in 4 frequency ranges. Using the feature the volume of the overtone sounds can be strengthened, and a more analog tune can be achieved.
- Tube emulation is still a basic part of the Godlike series. The feature allows the software to create fat sub and nice high frequencies unlike any other program.
- Maximizer helps with the prevention of overdrive, and with creating a higher volume for the audio.
- If the frequency is treated with compressor or a HP filter, the software is capable of achieving a tune without distortion even at extreme (-2RMS) values.
- Furthermore, a comparative wav file can be loaded as well. If the user wishes to compare the tune of the mastering created by us, and the tune of any other music, this feature is the key.
The main differences compared to the Ultimate version are as follows:
1) No Mid-Side mode
2) No Auto-EQ