Random Rhythm v2.5.9 WiN
Team R2R | 2021.01.05 | 2.73 MB
PLATFORM: WiN64 – SSX
The Vermona Random Rhythm module is a little bit like Frankenstein’s monster: robustly built with a passionate soul—but also, good-looking. Created in collaboration with German-based Vermona, whose musical heritage producing amplifiers and organs dates back decades, Random Rhythm is an exacting model of the original random-based, dual-channel trigger sequencer hardware. Concocted specifically for Modular, Random Rhythm lets imagination off-leash while maintaining full control over what’s being sequenced. It says random in the name, but there’s a method to the madness.
– Made for Modular Eurorack platform. Learn more about Modular
– An exact model of the original hardware.
– Get creative, one-of-kind results without manual or note-by-note programming
– Software exclusives let you save presets and the states with the session
– Functions just like the Eurorack hardware
– Great for drum modules, as an arpeggio sequencer, or anything you can conceive of
Random Rhythm v2.5.9 WiN-R2R